RJ Byrd has been engaged by an innovative SaaS company poised for accelerated growth focused on the residential construction industry. Our client is seeking a highly motivated, hard charging A.E. to make an immediate impact by offering a new solution to the parent company’s vast customer base. The platform has virtually no competition and is transforming the industry. Along with an aggressive compensation plan, this position will have access to established relationships by the parent company so leads and track records have already been identified. Culture is key with this client, as they invest heavily in training and have developed a successful remote work environment and hold in person meetings from time to time to promote personal working relationships.
In this AE position, you’ll be focused on senior-level decision makers within the largest builders, sub-contractors and suppliers for residential construction. You’ll develop relationships with current clients and known contacts, lead sales meetings and demos, and align product solutions to business to their needs and close new business deals.
- Bachelor’s degree required and 5+ years as an AE/sales position
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written, oral and in person
- Type-A personality, consummate learner and highly coachable with a proven track record of top performance among peers and applying trained techniques to achieve goals
- Strong SaaS sales experience required and prior industry experience in Construction or Manufacturing
- Demonstrated expertise with needs-based questions and strong listening with the prospects
- Strong work ethic and proactive to pursue new clients with positive energy and enthusiasm
- Possess an ability to learn complex ideas and solutions and communicate with others in an easy-to-understand manner
- Software experience and discipline in various CRMs, Office 365, and various internet-based tools
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% is required