RJ Byrd has been engaged to locate an Accounting Manager for our client located in San Antonio, TX and in the Real Estate industry. This is a newly created position for a strong who demonstrates excellent accounting skills, management and leadership.
As the Accounting Manager, you will report to the COO and assume a strategic, leadership role for the financial functions. This individual will take a lead role in the organization’s period-end close processes, financial reporting & analysis, and overall financial planning. You will lead, manage, and hold your team accountable. Currently, some accounting is outsourced to a CPA firm and managing that relationship and their performance to support the company’s Mission, Vision and Values.
- 5+ years of accounting experience working with multi-location and complexed commissions industries, real estate strongly preferred
- Lead by example Proactive problem-solver, ability to multi-task and set priorities in a high paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle sensitive information judiciously
- Experience working in high performance, energetic sales teams
- Consummate learner and team player that improves the abilities and attitudes of others