RJ Byrd has been engaged to locate an Accounts Receivable Manager for our client located in Irving, TX. This is a growing tech company focused on the healthcare space.
As the Accounts Receivable Manager, the individual will oversee the accounts receivable team and will be responsible for leading and implementing strategic initiatives as well as technical and operational improvements as it relates to the order to cash cycle. The position will create and implement policies regarding new customers, credit limits, cash collections and bad debt allowance.
- 8-10 years of AR experience, with at least five years in a management role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields.
- MBA in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Self-starter who is action oriented, organized and possesses a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Proficient knowledge of accounting controls related to AR administration, collection, and cash application
- Process improvement driven
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- NetSuite and Salesforce experience preferred
$120-130k plus bonus