RJ Byrd has been engaged to locate a Cost Accountant. This company is a supplier of flexible packaging based in far East Dallas, that allows for growth and advancement in your career.
As the Cost Accountant, you will be responsible for the accuracy of the company’s cost records, including job costing utilizing standard costs, profitability and variance analysis, and related reporting to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
- Two + years of experience required, in a manufacturing environment
- Accounting/ERP system experience required
- Microsoft applications experience required – primarily MS Excel/Word/Outlook
- Positive and energetic individual that works well with all levels of the organization
- Ability to get along well with others
- Willingness to work long hours, when necessary, in order to meet tight deliverables
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic, multi-cultural environment
$65-75k depending on experience