RJ Byrd has been engaged to locate a Development Manager for our client and can located in Austin or DFW, TX. This company is in the software space catering to the healthcare industry.
As the Manager, this individual will lead and mentor a team of 10-15 web and mobile developers. The leader will drive the SDLC from concept to implementation, while working collaboratively with the various product teams throughout the lifecycle to optimize efficiencies, automation, and other operational and technical influences. In addition to individual contribution when its needed, this position is responsible for team and individual performance as well as their professional development.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical related field
- 5+ years’ experience in development/engineering related products and technologies
- 2+ years leading technical engineers and a proven track record of improving teams’ capabilities, including offshore teams
- Proficient knowledge and experience with PHP, Vue.js, mobile development in an AWS environment and various back-end services
- Experienced with agile development methodologies including Scrum and Kanban, and desire to work in an agile environment
- Extensive experience driving quality and stability in production applications within the guidance of product roadmaps and input from others
- Experience working in high performance teams on production application for external clients
- Consummate learner and team player that improves the skills and attitudes of those within the team