RJ Byrd is working with a Dallas based company that allows for grow and advancement in your career. The Financial Analyst role is the bridge between operations, finance and PE firm in our client’s business model. This role will report directly to the Controller.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing financial analysis and reporting.
- Completes periodic forecasts for company near-term & long-term planning purposes to achieve objectives and deliver premier results.
- Reviews monthly financial performance, identifies trends and offers advice to improve results. Provides analysis of monthly variances and identifies those that will be ongoing or changes to run-rates.
- Improves complex financial models
- Assists in change management in driving key business initiatives with the goal of continuous improvement.
- Supports acquisition due diligence efforts and, when required, assumes project management leadership.
- Ensures that internal controls are in place, functioning properly and sufficient to protect company assets and the credibility of the financial results.
- Expert in financial modeling, research, and drawing insights from data and people
- Bachelor’s degree, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 5-7 years of financial planning & analysis experience
- Retail experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- High energy, self-starter
- Leader with cross-functional teaming
- Strong project management
- Exceptional communication skills