Reporting to the VP, the primary responsibilities of the Manager of FP&A include managing the daily activities of the FP&A team, managing a budget, forecasting, and planning of the company and its investments. Working directly with senior management on strategic alternatives, oversee the EB5 business plan and tracking of working capital forecasts. Assist with ad-hoc financial analysis as needed.
- Evaluate, review and manage the monthly cash forecasting and reporting from the team
- Assist national and regional business units with preparation of the annual plans and forecasting
- Evaluate, modify and enhance existing policies and processes, when necessary
- Manage the company payroll forecast and profitability with the highest integrity and confidentiality.
- Manage production and maintenance of quarterly portfolio waterfalls for compliance
- Oversee the development and production of monthly portfolio’s financial data to stakeholders.
- Mentor and develop team members towards greater skills, both professional and personally.
- Direct job responsibilities, accountabilities and projects as necessary, as well as other financial tasks.
This management position requires a self motivated and resourceful individual for personal interfacing with vendors, internal business units and stakeholders. Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must, as well as a strong ability to manage time and organizational skills to meet financial deadlines and internal project completion. Other skills that are required:
- Prior experience and passion for the Real Estate industry
- Interest in interacting with Real Estate development and construction units and their leadership.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics and Analytics, Yardi and other accounting software.
- Strengths in financial modeling, cash forecasting and variance analysis.
- Possess the ability to manage self and team of financial analysts
- Ability to prioritize work assignments to consistently meet critical work deadlines
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, specifically with Excel models and forecasts