RJ Byrd has been engaged to locate a Marketing Manager. This company is in the software space catering to the healthcare industry.
As the Manager, you will bring business strategy, market research, and creative ingenuity to a high performing product marketing organization. You will be responsible for bringing new products and services to market in a launch and learn environment. Plan and build your strategy from data-backed metrics and buy-in from your cross functional business partners across brand, product, growth, affiliate marketing, sales, and creative as well as work with product, sales, ops, and data teams to explore and advocate solving problems for our customers.
- 4 years of product marketing with at least 1 year at a tech company
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or equivalent work experience
- Project/program management skills, knowledge of mobile app store marketing
- Demonstrated success with data-backed decision making & driving metric-based goals
- Excellent written, verbal, and data visualization communication skills
- Ability to adapt, problem solve, and deliver results in ambiguous situations
- Experience with budget management and procurement processes
$125-145K depending on experience