RJ Byrd Search Group is actively searching for a BI/Database Developer experienced in creating, manipulating, accessing, and delivering data efficiently to various business stakeholders. The client uses different databases across its infrastructure and their vendors, as well as associated technologies for each DB. The client also uses various reporting BI/BA reporting tools, but is needing a strong PowerBI addition to the team. The PowerBI Developer will be responsible for reporting and data visualization, integrations, and business data management. He/she should expect to and be capable of utilizing various SQL skills to include MS SQL, MySQL, and other databases, some of them possibly proprietary, as they will be responsible for customizing reports, enhancing existing reports and identifying new reporting needs with stakeholders in all business units.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline preferred or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and presentations skills to interact with various stakeholders and executives
- 5+ years of database development experience using Microsoft technologies SQL, SSRS, and SSIS.
- 5+ years experience interacting with different database management systems
- Demonstrated experience writing complex SQL queries and data management
- Experience in customizing and integrating applications, preferably financial applications and construction software ALMobile, Viewpoint, Procore, etc.
- Knowledge of API’s, web services, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON