RJ Byrd has been engaged by a private Dallas-based technology organization to recruit a Sales Manager. This individual will be experienced Cybersecurity expert for mid to large companies and report to Senior Director and have the following responsibilities:
- Build relationships and opportunities within existing accounts and key clients in cooperation with team members.
- Be an active learner and listener, gaining SME knowledge of the organization’s services, innovation, messaging, and thought leadership.
- Understand ongoing trends, in-sight, and changes in the cybersecurity environment.
- Develop, prepare, and present sales proposals, contracts, and negotiations with prospects, clients, maintain and prepare sales activity records and reports.
- Conduct relevant service and product training.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns for internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform quality checks on services and service delivery.
- Plan, forecast and execute sales activities, strive to exceed quota requirements.
- Represent the organization by attending industry events and exhibitions, communicate with thought leaders and influencers.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
- Industry certifications are highly desired, preferably in cybersecurity disciplines
- 5+ years of experience selling complex solutions to mid-sized and large enterprise companies with multiple decision makers and influencers.
- 5+ years of experience in business sales and development, with a successful record in managed cybersecurity services and risk management.
- Demonstrated ability to apply cybersecurity sales knowledge to business direction by developing service offerings, go-to-market strategies, business planning, and other activities.
- Demonstrated familiarity with business and cybersecurity risk frameworks and compliance requirements including COSO, NIST, ISO, business continuity, data privacy and GDPR, among others.
- Willingness to travel.
- Base $150K, OTE $300