RJ Byrd has been engaged to locate a Sales Recruiter for our client located in Dallas, TX. This company is in the software space catering to the healthcare industry.
This individual will be responsible for sourcing, attracting, and interviewing prospective employees to find the perfect match for the company’s long-term goals.
- Full-cycle, high volume recruiting, including proactive sourcing as needed.
- Build and maintain a high-quality candidate pipeline to ensure all assigned requisitions are filled quickly, with quality talent, based on business needs.
- Screen applicants and manage the candidate experience consistently, based upon the company standards.
- Build relationships with stakeholders, guiding them through the recruitment process, and keeping them informed on hiring progress.
- Work with your manager to create and organize external recruiting sources and events to generate a constant pipeline of candidates for current and future job opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations to include EEO guidelines.
- Assist with other recruiting activities, projects and tasks as delegated and needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Communication, Psychology, or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in a high-volume recruiting role.
- Well-defined recruiting process grounded in high quality customer service.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Thrive in and enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
- Believe that the candidate experience and our employment brand is of paramount importance.
- Committed to building diverse and inclusive teams.
- Understand that superior quality of hire is not just a “nice to have” for a recruiter but fundamental to the company brand
- Experience recruiting for sales in a high-volume environment.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, such as Paycor or Workday.
- Able to think outside the box
- Willing to roll-up your sleeves and give extra effort when needed
- Hybrid schedule