RJ Byrd has been engaged to locate a Sales Recruiter for our client located in Irving, TX. This company is in the technology space, focused on healthcare.
As a Sales Recruiter, this individual will be responsible in developing and maintaining a pool of qualified Sales Reps/Managers within your designated specialty, while working with your team and coordinating presentations of candidates to Account Executives specific to the needs of the company’s client.
- Full-cycle, high volume sales recruiting, including proactive sourcing as needed.
- Build and maintain a high-quality candidate pipeline to ensure all assigned requisitions are filled quickly, with quality talent, based on business needs.
- Screen applicants and manage the candidate experience consistently
- Build relationships with stakeholders, guiding them through the recruitment process, and keeping them informed on hiring progress.
- Work with your manager to create and organize external recruiting sources and events to generate a constant pipeline of candidates for current and future job opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations to include EEO guidelines.
- Assist with other recruiting activities, projects and tasks as needed.
- 4+ years of experience in a high-volume recruiting role
- Bachelor’s degree in HR Management or Business Administration
- Experience in sales recruiting based in a high-volume customer service environment
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS), and candidate management systems (CMS)
- Familiarity with prescribed key performance indicators (KPIs) for salespeople
- Competency in using word processing, spreadsheet, and voice call software
- Hybrid environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills for internal and external purposes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong recruitment-related intuition
- Strong attention to detail