The Senior Accountant will play an active role in continually developing and improving internal processes within the department as well as taking ownership of their role. Individual needs to be detail oriented, has the ability to prioritize, has accountability, and can work well in a small team environment.
The person will perform a variety of functions and be exposed to various aspects of accounting. Ideally, the candidate will have exposure to month end close, prepaids, fixed assets, accruals, and other key accounts. The ideal candidate should have good communication skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Perform daily, monthly, and year end tasks as a member of the accounting department.
- Perform month-end close tasks in accordance with GAAP.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations of asset and liability accounts with appropriate supporting documentation that are complete and accurate.
- Prepare month end journal entries and adjustments with appropriate documentation.
- Perform expense allocations, month accruals, prepaid expense amortization, etc.
- Ability to analyze revenue data from multiple sources.
- Lease, Rent and deferred rent tracking for clinics
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements.
- Process improvements/creating efficiencies in the current accounting processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of five years accounting experience as a contributor
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, such as pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, and match
- Excellent communication and ability to build relationships within all levels
- Experience with multi-location business
- Ability to be a team player, meet deadlines, self-motivated, and work independently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment