RJ Byrd is working with a Dallas based company that allows for grow and advancement in your career. The Senior Financial Analyst role is the bridge between operations, finance, and PE firm in our client’s business model. This role will be involved with all things related to Finance, including any M&A related activity that the company pursues.
- Completes periodic forecasts for company near-term & long-term planning purposes to achieve objectives and deliver premier results.
- Reviews monthly financial performance identifies trends and offers advice to improve results. Provides analysis of monthly variances and identifies those that will be ongoing or changes to run rates.
- Improves complex financial models
- Assists in change management in driving key business initiatives with the goal of continuous improvement.
- Supports acquisition due diligence efforts and, when required, assumes project management leadership.
- Ensures that internal controls are in place, functioning properly and sufficient to protect company assets and the credibility of the financial results.
- Expert in financial modeling, research, and drawing insights from data and people
- Bachelor’s degree, Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 3-5 years of financial planning & analysis experience
- Multiunit experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- High energy, self-starter
- Cross-functional teaming
- Exceptional communication skills