RJ Byrd has been engaged to search for a Senior Database Developer that will be responsible for reporting, integrations, and data management for a real estate development company located in Dallas. The hire will join a team of other developers and report to a VP of Technology. Among other challenges, this developer will assist in spearheading opportunities within data governance and QA programs associated with data management by providing solutions to enhance current programs and capabilities. The position will be heavily involved with BI and other reporting tools (Power BI, SSRS and Power Apps) that are currently used to determine strategic real estate develop projects nationally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline. (Work experience and certifications will be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree)
- Possess the characteristics of a problem solver who can add value across all business units, have strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to meets deadlines and reach departmental goals
- Previous experience in customizing and integrating industry applications, Real Estate, Construction, Engineering) is a great benefit, specifically Yardi.
- Strong understanding of SQL, possessing ability to write complex SQL statements and T-SQL development to drive reporting and integrations, preferably with Power BI, and ETL capabilities.
- Understanding of data modeling and warehousing is expected, as is experience with data integrations across multiple projects utilizing various reporting tools.
- Navigating multiple database management systems, primarily SQL Server but other database technologies as well. (PostgresSQL is a plus)
- Knowledge of API’s, web services, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON is a plus
- Ability to travel to other corporate locations form time to time, as well as trade shows and conferences in the future.