RJ Byrd has been engaged to find a Senior Manager to lead a growing team of Project Managers, Business Analysts, and technical resources with the implementation process and provide leadership and guidance across top the team as well as external vendor relationships. This position will lead and manage the teams for ongoing support and enhancements of the ERP technology stack after implementation. The position will also be responsible for successful planning and executing the rollout of Microsoft modules across the enterprise, as well as driving operational efficiencies throughout the lifecycle of the program.
The Product and Service Delivery team is responsible for delivering strategic IT Programs across the organization. An example of a current program is the implementation of an ERP Suite. This includes billing, sales, operations, CRM, marketing, finance, field operations and supply chain management. Other duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage full lifecycle of complex cross-functional programs.
- Serve as the primary contact for the stakeholders and vendors throughout the program.
- Drive requirements, analysis, design, development, training and documentation for each implementation.
- Drive collaboration with team members and stakeholders, including business unit leaders.
- Act as a trusted advisor and change agent for business processes.
- Work with implementation partners to establish working models between the organizations.
- Participate in QA and UAT.
- Ensure all programs deliver desired outcome and provide status updates to leadership and other stake holders.
- Work closely with training teams to develop ERP curriculum.
The ideal candidate will have excellent hands-on software implementation experience, which includes working with stakeholders to define functional needs and turning those requirements into solutions that meet objectives.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited school, and/or equivalent work experience and certifications.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills to interact with end users and IT individuals at all levels, and strong interpersonal skills including mentoring and team building.
- 5+ years delivering programs affecting complex, customer-facing systems, processes, and people.
- 10+ years of project management with significant scope and cross-functional teams and business units.
- Experience leading a distributed team, with ability to drive a cross-functional team to execute the strategy.
- Experience with implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a plus.
- Ability to react positively to change in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with end users and business unit leaders develop strategies and solutions.
- Highly organized, technically minded and an excellent communicator.
- Solid understanding of SDLC.