RJ Byrd has been engaged to locate a Business Development Representative for one of our top clients in Dallas, TX. This client is in the SaaS space.
As the Business Development Rep, this individual will work closely with the Account Executive team while having the opportunity to learn and expand their sales skills.
- Tee up opportunities for top ranked sales producers.
- Strategically research and develop accounts for prospecting.
- Work with Account Executives to discuss methods to penetrate targeted accounts with the goal of setting quality meetings.
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations with prospects.
- Use creativity to engage prospects through cold outreach using phone, email, video, and various social media sites.
- Make outbound calls, digital touchpoints and adding new contacts
- 1-2 years of experience in a corporate environment coupled with 6-9 months of sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven track record with sales achievement in generating new business opportunities
- Excellent at understanding and communicating analytics and data
- Experienced with Salesforce or similar CRM technology
- Self-starter with the desire to learn
- Must be an assertive and ambitious top producer
- Comfortable with networking via cold calling, emailing and video
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written