RJ Byrd has been engaged by a long time client to locate a BI Analyst that will utilize financial and analytics knowledge and expertise. In this role, the Analyst will create various Excel reports that will show customer trends and financial data from various venues and locations for their clients. The position provides reports with analysis so leaders can understand current and future business trends for forecasting and planning. In addition to creating reports in Excel, some of the other duties will include:
- Create Excel reports to monitor KPIs, highlight trends and cause-effects of various business indicators so that executives can make educated decisions for the annual and current financial forecasts
- Develop reports to support financial results and earnings
- Prepare financial and business-related analysis using KPIs for ROI, IRR, etc. to assist in management of the annual financial plan
- Execute analysis to help identify revenue initiatives for clients
- Manage large data sets from various marketing and research resources to understand drivers to recommend action items
- Develop financial analytics dashboards using data visualization tools and techniques
This person should be a highly-motivated individual with strong presentation and communication skills who provides financial and business analytics for decision making and planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or similar required.
- Strong Excel skills with modeling experience, including VLOOKUPs, pivot tables and other advanced capabilities for reporting of extensive datasets
- 2+ years of experience in a financial analysis and/or business analytics/intelligence role
- Hospitality industry is strongly desired