RJ Byrd has been engaged to locate a Procurement Analyst for a client in the Irving, TX area. This individual will report to a Director while developing an understanding of current and future company products to facilitate communication with suppliers, vendors, and internal stakeholders.
The Analyst will be responsible for ensuring all product information is accurately entered into company platforms as well as developing and managing processes to improve inventory ordering. Additionally, the Analyst will work closely with the marketing team to establish a pipeline for new products and ensure safety and packaging testing guidelines are being met.
- 3+ years of experience in related field specific to inventory analysis
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with ability to write process and procedure policies
- Strong organization, project management and time management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong customer service skills both internally and externally
- Dependable and dedicated with the ability to work independently
- High sense of urgency and professionalism
- NetSuite or other ERP inventory modules experience a plus