RJ Byrd has been engaged to locate a Developer offering a remote setting. Our client is in the software space catering to the automation industry. This position will be responsible for building and maintaining the server-side operation and functionality of the website using the AWS suite of products.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Develop and maintain database layer, APIs, and web services, expanding current platform’s capabilities and efficiencies
- Create and maintain documentation and oversee code from other developers
- Assist w the creation of intuitive interfaces
- Design and implement complex solutions to prevent downtime and bugs
- Lead code implementation and quality
- 3+ years of experience building serverless applications using AWS
- A four yr degree in a technical discipline preferred
- Strong knowledge of REST and GraphQL APIs
- Proficient with NoSQL, MySQL, MSSQL, SQL, and Python
- Experience in an Agile development environment and CI/CD pipelines
- Possess a proven track record of managing ecommerce websites
- Must have professional communication skills, both verbal and written, excellent time management and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently an as part of a team in a remote setting, supported by strong references from previous managers in the last 3 yrs.